Happy Mothers Day from Kraddle Kare
Well ladies, our day is almost here and I’m excited about it as I think of all the different ways I’d like to celebrate “my” Mother’s Day.
There’s nothing more relaxing than imagining a day of silence where you don’t have to do any “mommy” duties. I mean… wouldn’t it be nice to wake up to breakfast in bed, to only remain in bed doing nothing? I don’t know about you but I’m the mother of a 2 year old and a 5 year old and I’ve spent the last 7 months being a stay at home mom so I’m ready for what Mother’s Day has to bring.
In a perfect world I’d commend my mother and grandmother for all they’ve done and continue to do for our family. Then I’ll have all my meals in bed, lounge ALL day long, I wouldn’t even step foot in the kitchen or laundry room, and spend a little time watching a movie with my family before returning back to my “mom-ME” time then off to sleep.
But since I’m a realist, I pretty sure that Mother’s Day is just going to be a typical “me” day, but it’s still special because it’s the day that the family acknowledges all of mom’s sacrifices and hard work that often goes unnoticed. Not to mention the Mother’s Day gifts J. So since we’re discussing Mother’s Day gifts, check out my top 10 Mothers Day gifts:
- Sparkly clean car without the kids snacks all over the place (remember I have a 2 and a 5-year-old so most times eating snacks in the car is the only way to enjoy a peaceful ride).
- Flowers because they’re visually appealing.
- A clean home by a professional maid service.
- Spa day consisting of manicure & pedicure with a massage.
- An adult size Kraddle Kap satin bonnet for half price at www.kraddlekare.com to protect those luscious curls.
BONUS: The NEW universal mommy backpack perfect as a diaper bag or work bag (coming soon).
I hope you enjoyed my Mother’s Day blog and forward this email to your husbands so they’ll know the perfect Mother’s Day gift to bless you with.
Happy Mother’s Day!!!!!